Below you will find the necessary information about the data we collect and process when you subscribe to our newsletter and use our website (grapeup.com – hereinafter as “Website”).
Controller of your personal data
The controller of your personal data is Grape Up Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Krakow, Gabrieli Zapolskiej 44, 30 – 126 Kraków, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000513816 (“Grape Up”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”). In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Us:
By mail: our address Gabrieli Zapolskiej 44, 30-126 Kraków, Poland,
By phone: +48 12 416 11 49
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purposes of
the processing and legal basis
We will process your personal data that we collect from you when you are using Our website in order to:
- answer to your contact requests when you send Us a message using our e-mail address on the Website or when you use any of the contact forms on the Website – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- analyse the way our Website is used and to improve its functioning – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- exercise or defend against legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- send newsletter – from the day you give your consent and up to the day you withdraw your consent,
- deliver marketing information about the events, products, services and other associated content provided by Grape Up – from the day you give Us your consent to contact you either by e-mail or phone and on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- to archive and back-up data– in connection with the obligation imposed on Us as a data controller to properly secure data and based on our legitimate interest as a data controller.
The scope of personal data being processed
Your following personal data may be processed for the purposes indicated below:
- correspondence (answering your requests, delivery of marketing information): name, contact data (e-mail address, phone number), company name, all information that you decide to provide us with by sending your message, date and time of sending Us your message, your IP address (in case of using a contact form);
- sending Our newsletter: e-mail address, date and time of signing up to our newsletter, your IP address;
- analysing your use Our Website: the IP address of the device you are using, information on how you use Our Website,
- archive, back-up and legal claims: all of the information listed above.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data may also be transferred only (1) to our data processors that we cooperate with on the basis of a contract or other legal act or (2) to other companies that are affiliated with Grape Up on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller or (2) to other recipients when required by law or a binding order. Due to the fact that some of Our service providers are located in the USA or have their data centers in the USA, your personal data may also be transferred to the USA to entities which we cooperate with. In each such case we make sure that the transfer meets the legal requirements, in particular that the recipients are either subject to EU-US Privacy-Shield (www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework) or that a contract incorporating standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission is signed.
Recipients of your personal data
We disclose your personal data to recipients to whom such disclosure is required by applicable law or order of a court or other authority. We also use third party service providers delivering the following services, which may require transferring your personal data:
- services that are needed to run the Website or provide other content (IT services, electronic communication, hosting),
- Google Analytics, to record and collect data on how you use our Website. This information is not personalised and helps Us improve the functioning of Our Website,
- Hubspot, to coordinate our online marketing activities (including e-mail marketing and contact management),
- Hotjar, to record and collect information regarding your visits to the Website in the form of:
- heatmaps - to check how users interact with our Website by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behavior;
- recordings - to identify usability issues by watching recordings of real visitors on the website as they click, tap, move their cursor and navigate across pages;
- conversion funnels - to find the biggest opportunities for improvement and testing by identifying on which page and at which step most visitors are leaving the Website;
- form analysis - to improve online form completion rates by discovering when and why visitors abandon forms.
Social media plugins
On Our Website we have included social media plugins (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn). Thanks to this integration, social media providers may receive information that your browser has displayed to Our Website, even if you do not have a profile with this social media provider or if you are not logged in at the same time. Activating the buttons establishes a direct connection to the server of the respective social network which may gather data from your device.
Please note that We do not have influence on the scope of data gathered by the social networks through their plug-ins. More details of the purpose and scope of the data gathered and how the respective social networks process and use this data as well as details of your rights and the relevant setting options to protect your privacy can be found on the following websites:
Links to third party websites
When using our Website you can also find links to third party websites. Activating the buttons establishes a direct connection to the server of the respective website’s owner (e.g. social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or Instagram) which may gather data from your device. Please note that We do not have any influence whatsoever on the scope of data gathered by the websites or social networks owned by third parties. For details of the purpose and scope of the data gathered and how the respective websites’ owners process and use this data as well as details of your rights and the relevant options to protect your privacy, please refer to the data protection/privacy policies of the respective web sites.
How long your personal data will be kept
We will process your personal data in line with the principles of data minimization and storage limitation. Your personal data will be kept:
- in case of processing based on your consent – until you revoke your consent, or
- in case of processing being necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Grape Up – as long as Grape Up legitimate interest exists, unless you object to the processing of personal data earlier.
You have the right to:
- access your personal data, to receive a copy of your personal data and to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, deletion or restriction of processing,
- in case when the legal basis of processing your data is Our legitimate interest as a data controller you have the right to object to processing of your personal data,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time – this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller,
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to an effective judicial remedy.
In order to execute any of the abovementioned rights please contact Us in one of the ways indicated at the beginning of this document.
Providing your personal data is voluntary but may be necessary in order to provide you with services, information or other content from Grape Up.