Below you will find the necessary information about the personal data processed by Grape Up when:
• You are a visitor to our website grapeup.com
• You are our supplier/vendor/customer or their members of staff/representatives
• You are a job applicant
• You are a participant of our webinars and/or recipient of our e-book
Controller of your personal data
The controller of your personal data is Grape Up spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Krakow, Żółkiewskiego 17A, 31-539 Kraków, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000513816 (“Grape Up”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”).
In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Us:
- by mail: Żółkiewskiego 17A, 31-539 Kraków, Poland,
- by e-mail: email@example.com
Visitors to Our website grapeup.com
When you use Our website, We save data such as the IP address of the device you are using, information on how you use Our website, your decisions with respect to cookies. In most cases, We will not be able to identify you as a user and this data will be anonymous to Us. However, if We are able to associate this data with you, which may occur when We are in possession of additional data from another source (e.g. if We save such data when you contact Us via the contact form available on the website), this data may become your personal data for Us.
If you decide to contact Us via a contact form available on the website, an e-mail address or telephone number provided, as well as in the cases We have the right to contact you, We will process the information that you decide to provide Us with by sending your message and the personal data necessary to reply to your message, including your identification and contact data (e-mail address, phone number), date and time of sending Us your message, your IP address (in case of using a contact form).
We will process your personal data that We collect from you when you are using Our website in order to:
- answer to your contact requests when you send Us a message using Our e-mail address on the website or when you use any of the contact forms on the website – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- analyse the way Our website is used and to improve its functioning – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- exercise or defend against legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- contact you for marketing and promotional purposes (in particular, contact to present you products and services provided by Grape Up Group companies, information about the activities of Grape Up Group companies, branch conferences with their participation, including the sending of commercial information) – if you gave Us your consent to contact you by e-mail or phone (if you provided) and on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- archive and back-up data – in connection with the obligation imposed on Us as a data controller to properly secure data and based on Our legitimate interest as a data controller.
Suppliers/vendors/customers or their members of staff/representatives
We will process your personal data that We obtain from you or the company you work for including your name, the company you work for, your position, contact details.
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the conclusion, performance and settlement of the contract concluded with you/your employer/principal – in order to perform a contract to which you/your employer/principal is a party;
- for archiving to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations, in particular tax regulations, accounting regulations – based on Our legitimate interest as a data controller;
- for possible establishment and investigation of claims or defense against claims – based on Our legitimate interest as a data controller;
- for maintaining good business relations with you/your employer/contractor – based on Our legitimate interest as a data controller;
- for direct marketing of products or services – based on Our legitimate interest as a data controller.
You can read the information on the processing of your personal data collected by Us in connection with your participation in a recruitment process here
Participants of Our webinars and/or recipients of Our e-books
We will process personal data that you provide Us to deliver you a digital content such as e-books, in particular Our e-books or digital services such as participation in webinars in exchange for your personal data which will be processed for marketing and promotional purposes, such as contact in order to present you products and services provided by Grape Up Group companies, information about the activities of Grape Up Group companies, branch conferences with their participation, including the sending of commercial information. The scope of data includes name, surname and e-mail address, name of company, your position and telephone number (if you provided Us with it).
We will process your personal data that We obtain for the following purposes:
- to deliver you a digital content or services – for organization of webinars, which you signed up or deliver you other digital content or services, such as e-books;
- for archiving to the extent necessary to comply with legal obligations;
- for marketing and promotion of products or services or activity of Grape Up Group, including sending you commercial information.
We will process your personal data based on Our legitimate interest as a data controller.
Transfer of personal data
Your personal data may also be transferred only (1) to Our data processors that We cooperate with on the basis of a contract or other legal act or (2) to other companies that are affiliated with Grape Up on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller or (3) to other recipients when required by law or a binding order. Due to the fact that some of Our service providers are located in the USA or have their data centers in the USA, your personal data may also be transferred to the USA to entities which We cooperate with. In each such case We make sure that the transfer meets the legal requirements, in particular that a contract incorporating standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission is signed.
Recipients of your personal data
We disclose your personal data to recipients to whom such disclosure is required by applicable law or order of a court or other authority. We also use third party service providers delivering the following services, which may require transferring your personal data:
- services that are needed to run the website or provide other content or communicate with suppliers and customers (IT services, electronic communication, hosting, marketing, legal advisors),
- to entities from the Grape Up Group, in particular when they provide each other with services, or as part of the internal administrative purposes of the Grape Up Group (e.g., when this results from the organization of tasks within the Group);
- Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google (Google Ireland Limited), to record and collect data on how you use Our website. This information is not personalised and helps Us improve the functioning of Our website,
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy and https://policies.google.com/terms .
- Hubspot, to coordinate Our online marketing activities (including e-mail marketing and contact management),
- to other recipients, if you give Us your consent to disclose data to them or if the transfer of data to them is necessary to protect your vital interests or vital interests of other individuals or for the common good.
Social media plugins
On Our website We have included social media plugins (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn). Thanks to this integration, social media providers may receive information that your browser has displayed to Our website, even if you do not have a profile with this social media provider or if you are not logged in at the same time. Activating the buttons establishes a direct connection to the server of the respective social network which may gather data from your device.
Please note that We do not have influence on the scope of data gathered by the social network providers through their plug-ins. More details of the purpose and scope of the data gathered and how the respective social networks process and use this data as well as details of your rights and the relevant setting options to protect your privacy can be found on the following websites:
How long your personal data will be kept
We will process your personal data in line with the principles of data minimization and storage limitation. Your personal data will be kept:
- to contact you – from the day they have been collected and as long as We are holding the conversation in the matter in which you made contact;
- for the purpose of improving the functioning and security of Our website – for the time for which these data are necessary to achieve this purpose, but no longer than until you express an effective objection to their processing;
- for the purposes of pursuing and defending against claims – for a period not exceeding the limitation period for claims;
- for archiving and backup purposes – for the period determined in accordance with the backup and archiving policy at Grape Up;
- for marketing purposes – (i) in case of marketing based on Our legitimate interest – for the duration of Our legitimate interest, i.e., the duration of the relationship that connects us or until you object, (ii) in cases that marketing is based on your consent – until consent is withdrawn, however no longer than 2 years from the end of the year you gave Us your consent;
- for the performance and settlement of the contract concluded with you/your employer/principal – for the period of performance of the contract, including the implementation of projects for you/your employer/principal, and the legal basis is the realization of the legitimate interest of Us in the form of ensuring the proper performance of contractual obligations;
- for maintaining good business relations with you/your employer/principal – for the duration of our business relationship;
You have the following rights:
- The right to obtain information, access to data and to receive a copy of the data. You have the right at any time to request information about your personal data that We store or to which We have access. At your request, a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing will be presented to you free of charge. For sending each subsequent copy of data we have the right to request a fee that will cover the reasonable costs of handling such a request.
- Right to withdraw consent. Each time your data is processed based on your consent given, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, whereas withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing that happened before you withdraw your consent.
- The right to rectify personal data. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is correct, complete and up to date. If it is necessary to change these data, please let Us know.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, as well as to request the transfer of data to another data controller, when your consent is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data.
- The right to delete data and to limit processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions of law on the protection of personal data, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. However, this right is not absolute – there may be occasions when We are still entitled to process your personal data. You can also request a restriction on the further processing of your data.
- Right to object to processing. In the cases indicated in the provisions of law, you have the right to object to the further processing of your data when the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Our legitimate interest.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data – in principle, it will be the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).