Below you will find the necessary information about the data we collect and process when you subscribe to our newsletter and use our website (grapeup.com – hereinafter as “Website”).
Controller of your personal data
The controller of your personal data collected by the Website is Grape Up Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its seat in Krakow, Gabrieli Zapolskiej 44, 30 – 126 Kraków, Poland (“Grape Up”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”). In all cases regarding your personal data you can contact Us:
- By mail: our address Gabrieli Zapolskiej 44, 30-126 Kraków, Poland,
- By phone: +48 12 416 11 49
- By e-mail: email@example.com
The purposes of the processing and legal basis
We will process your personal data that we collect from you when you are using Our website in order to:
- answer to your contact requests when you send a message on our e-mail address on the Website – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- analyse the way our Website is used and to improve its functioning – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- exercise our defend against legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure – on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
- sending newsletter – from the day you give your consent and up to the day you withdraw your consent.
Your following personal data: name, e-mail address, IP address, and all information that you decide to provide us with by sending your request will be processed for the purposes indicated above. Your personal data may also be transferred only to our data processors that we cooperate with on the basis of a contract or other legal act or to other companies that are affiliated with Grape Up on the grounds of Our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We also use third party service providers delivering the following services:
- Google Analytics, to record and collect data on how you use our Website. This information is not personalised and helps Us improve the functioning of Our Website.
- Social network plugins (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Slideshare). Activating the buttons establishes a direct connection to the server of the respective social network which may gather data from your device. Please note that We do not have any influence whatsoever on the scope of data gathered by the social networks through their buttons. For details of the purpose and scope of the data gathered and how the respective social networks process and use this data as well as details of your rights and the relevant setting options to protect your privacy, please refer to the data protection/privacy policies or the respective social networks.
Your personal data will be kept:
- until you revoke your consent, or in case of processing being necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Grape Up, as long as the Grape Up legitimate interest exists, unless you object to the processing of personal data.
- for archiving purposes and to exercise or defend against claims - from the day you submit your data and up to the day our legitimate interest is valid, not later than 10 years from submission.
You have the right to:
- access your personal data, to receive copy of your personal data and to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, deletion or restriction of processing,
- in case when the legal basis of processing your data is Our legitimate interest as a data controller you have the right to object to processing of your personal data,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time – this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
- in case your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller,
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to an effective judicial remedy.
In order to execute any of the abovementioned rights please contact Us in one of the ways indicated at the beginning of this document. Providing your personal data is voluntary but may be necessary in case of subscription for Our newsletter.