Grape Up needs an independent Training Manager who will become a mastermind of our training lab, create up-to-date courses, database and cooperate with the team of PM’s and RM in gathering requirements. The role demands keeping track of IT development trends, coordinate training actions and managing new lab members.
@Grape Up we work hard and we play hard! - Check out our Fanpage to see what that looks like.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an analytical mind who can analyze the company’s demands, define fields of development – in both technical and soft skills. You will have possibility to verify the effectiveness of taken actions, measure acquired knowledge and abilities. You will be responsible for skills management. This role also requires keeping in touch with trainers, coaches.
- Working experience in the IT industry
- Staying up to date with the coaching and training business
- Team management
- Very good command of English
- Great organizational skills - good time- and task management (ability to prioritize between tasks)
- Close attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to work, initiative
- Very good communication skills
- Experience on a similar position