What’s New in Cloudboostr: Deploying and Running Windows Workloads
Cloudboostr makes a transformation towards cloud and cloud-native architecture even easier. With the latest upgrades, Cloudboostr enables its users to run applications in the Windows runtime environment. Such a solution provides new flexibility in comparison to traditional containerization and running apps in Linux.
How supporting Windows Workloads improves operations for Cloudboostr users:
● The latest feature simplifies application management, enhances scalability and stability, and allows for effective rolling updates.
● Windows Workloads empower enterprises to start their transformation processes with the easier implementation of DevOps and automation.
● Users can leverage one platform for Linux containers and Windows systems.
● Such a solution becomes the easiest way to transform legacy systems into cloud-native software – life-saving options for systems that cannot be rewritten.
● Improved developer experience allowing for more efficient and stable development, testing apps locally, and flawless launching on the platform.
Grape Up develops Cloudboostr to leverage powerful tools and technologies, helping enterprises deliver high-performing software with ease. See how your team can level up the development of cloud-native applications using Multicloud Enterprise Kubernetes.