Talent Acquisition Partner
People Operations |
At the moment our recruitment process for Talent Acquisition Partner is held entirely online.
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile, and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better and safer.
We are looking for a dedicated team player to join our in-house recruitment team. You will act as a partner to hiring managers. You will lead end-to-end recruitment processes to hire the right people for the right roles and to ensure desired candidate experience. Join us and have a real impact on how things are set in here!
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment processes focused mainly on IT roles on Polish and possibly international markets
- Partner with managers to effectively drive recruitment that fits the business needs
- Identify the limitations of the recruitment and sourcing processes and implement new ideas to improve them
- Influence, educate, and manage internal and external stakeholders' understanding of the importance of cultural fit
- Collaborate with EB on target-specific employer branding activities such as (online) campaigning, conferences, meet-ups, etc.
- Prepare ad-hoc, weekly, monthly reports with regards to recruitment
- Contribute to other People Operations’ projects and processes
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the recruitment area
- Success track record in leading end-to-end recruitment processes
- Higher education in HRM, sociology, psychology, business, or related fields
- Knowledge of recruitment and talent acquisition standards and trends
- Fluency in Polish and good command of English
- Strong interpersonal skills, negotiation, and analytical skills, good ability to prioritize daily tasks, goal-orientation, can-do attitude
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Knowledge of a local IT job market and its challenges
- Experience in talent acquisition for the IT roles
The best part of working in Grape Up is that you are surrounded by great and talented specialists who are eager to share their knowledge and work together on making our company better. If you want to constantly learn new things and have an impact join our team.
8 000 - 10 000 PLN
9 450 - 11 800
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?