Cloud Solutions Architect
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Sales | Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Cloud Solutions Architect is held entirely online.
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who will be working with the sales team to conduct business and technical discovery with customers, help them understand technology/product capabilities, and help make decisions on solution options, technology stacks, and architectures based on gathered requirements.
In this position, you will have the possibility to cooperate with sales on the RFP process and solution design including engagement type, team and effort estimation as well as planning. You will participate in developing robust recommendations and proposal documents while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps. You will also be responsible for research of emerging technologies from cloud landscape to provide input, strengthen and diversify company offer
- Work with sales team to conduct business and technical discovery with customers
- Help customers understand technology/product capabilities and help make data-based decisions on solution options, technology stacks, and architectures
- Cooperate with sales on the RFP process and solution design including estimation and planning
- Participate in developing robust recommendations and proposal documents while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps
- Educate and evangelize customers in topics related to proposals or our company offer
- Research emerging technologies from cloud-native landscape to strengthen and diversify company offer
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture design
- Well versed with designing distributed software solutions running in cloud environments
- Deep understanding of the cloud-native technologies landscape and distributed systems architectures built on various technology stacks
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including the ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems
- Experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from various audiences – very good communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create clear observations, analyses, and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Openness to learning new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of software solution domains
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Fluent English (C1+)
- Willingness to travel (mostly USA & Europe) for meetings & conferences
Nice to have
- Understanding of Data Analytics, AI and data-related technology landscape
Working at Grape Up means contributing to the development of a unique product. Responsibility for solving demanding challenges. Being in charge of determining the right tools.
17 800 - 28 750 PLN
21 000 - 34 000 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?