Senior SEO Specialist
Kraków | Remote |
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software.
There is a fantastic opportunity to join our Marketing Team, we are looking for an experienced and skilled Senior SEO Specialist in order to take the company to the next level. As a Senior SEO Specialist, you will be supporting the overall recognition of the brand and maximize traffic and revenue opportunities via organic traffic channels by implementing successful SEO strategies, techniques and tactics.
This role will allow you to develop your SEO skills within a lead generation environment. Focusing mainly on organic search traffic, in order to produce more inbound traffic and leads for our services.
At this position, it is essential to understand Google Analytics very well and have experience in running highly successful technical SEO and data insight campaigns for our brand.
Grape Up provides you with all the tools to have an impact. We’re on the lookout for a data-driven professional who will help us improve our online presence.
- Build and execute SEO strategy
- Improve company's organic results
- Manage SEO audits, share recommendations, do keyword researches, optimize SEO on-page, and technical SEO
- Monitor SEO performance, create website performance reports, and communicate SEO results
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building)
- Provide recommendations for blog posts and website content
- Deliver data-driven insights and reports improving lead generation, lead nurturing, and sales
- Collaborate with other teams at Grape Up, e.g., Sales, Employer Branding
- 3 years of experience in SEO, marketing analytics or similar
- Good command of English
- Proven track record executing SEO strategies and achieving results
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with Majestic SEO, Ahrefs, SEMrush (you can also recommend your preferred SEO stack)
- Understanding of marketing/sales funnel
- Familiarity with WordPress, HTML, CSS
Nice to have
- Experience with technical SEO
- Experience with Marketing Automation
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop your ideas, improve the way a company communicates, attract talents, and build brand awareness, you and Grape Up are a perfect match! Here we value ownership and initiative over repetitive tasks - after a few months with Grape Up team, you will see the impact of your work on the company and its brand.
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?