Senior IT Business Analyst
Białystok | Kraków | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Senior IT Business Analyst is held entirely online.
At Grape Up our mission is to help companies become cloud-native.
Together with our client, a legendary sports car manufacturer, we are building enterprise cloud solutions.
Our responsibility is to design and implement a Product Catalogue for Features on Demand available for car owners across the world. The application is being developed by Grape Up from scratch, utilizing best practices and maintaining the highest standards in software delivery. This is a mission-critical project for our customer who sees the growing market. Our goal is to build a system that will propose to the user best offers based on multiple factors and business rules.
- Explore, capture, and document requirements
- Requirements management within Agile Release Train and responsibility for requirements quality
- Identify dependencies and blockers for planned scope
- Support Product Owner around Product Increment planning and goals setting
- Actively propose solutions to solve problems considering existing systems’ capabilities, constraints, and stakeholders’ needs
- Coordinate communication among development teams and collaborate with key stakeholders
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience as a Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer or similar
- Good expertise of requirements management standards (BABOK, IREB, etc.) as well as good practices of Scrum/SAFe
- Very good experience with various requirements exploration technics
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded, goal-oriented with an Agile mindset
- Practical experience with team collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Excellent command of English
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Practical command of German
- Good understanding of various delivery processes (Scrum, SAFe, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Good knowledge of all aspects of SDLC
- Experience as a Product Owner
- Experience in exploring and managing requirements in large corporate projects
- Team leadership skills
It's a great opportunity to work on various modern projects using cutting-edge technologies in a great environment where you can continuously exchange knowledge with highly professional experts and improve your expertise.
13 000 - 18 000
15 000 - 21 000
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?