Senior Graphic Designer
Kraków | Remote |
We are looking for a creative, open-minded, and experienced person who will complete our team. Senior Graphic Designer will join our in-house marketing team in Krakow. Daily tasks will include designing graphics for company social media profiles, campaigns, presentations, and others. We seek a talented person who is able to continue our corporate visual line and knows how to tell the stories through graphics and data visualization.
Interested? Please do contact us, send us your CV and portfolio. You might be the one we are looking for!
- Creating graphics for a company profiles in social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Creating materials for the company blog that resonates with B2B audiences using vector graphic illustrations
- Creating graphics consistent with Employer Branding visual line using vector graphic illustrations
- Creating and coordinating the production of marketing materials for the company (website, leaflets, business cards, posters, mailings, gadgets, and others)
- Creating/ editing/ enhancing business presentations in PowerPoint
- Actively supporting the work of the marketing department
- Continuous research and analysis of the market and the competition (trends, ideas)
- Ability to follow and evolve our branding
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- 4+ years professional experience (agency experience will be an asset)
- Fluent Polish and English
- Ability to follow our brand style
- Creativity, consistency, and consciousness in designing
- Knowledge of principles in designing leaflets, websites, landing pages, e-books, social media posts, etc.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, ability to learn about new technologies
- Solid research and fact-checking skills
- Independence, assertiveness, and very good work organization skills
- Basic UX knowledge and willingness to expand it
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Knowledge of After Effects – creating and editing motion videos, video postproduction
- Knowledge of the IT industry / Software services business
- Knowledge of Figma tool: Basics of website design and cooperation with a developer
- Ability to take pictures of employees, record videos of interviews using a professional corporate camera (sony A7III with image stabilizer and two lenses, microphone, and lamps)
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop your ideas, improve the way a company communicates, attract talents, and build brand awareness, you and Grape Up are a perfect match! Here we value ownership and initiative over repetitive tasks - after a few months with Grape Up team, you will see the impact of your work on the company and its brand.
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?