Kraków | Wrocław |
People Operations |
At the moment our recruitment process for Recruitment Specialist is held entirely online.
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile, and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better and safer.
We are looking for a dedicated team player to join our in-house recruitment team. You will act as a partner to hiring managers. You will lead end-to-end recruitment processes to hire the right people for the right roles and to ensure desired candidate experience. Join us and have a real impact on how things are set in here!
- Conduct end-to-end recruitment processes focused mainly on IT roles
- Partner with managers to effectively drive recruitment that fits the business needs
- Develop and implement innovative ways to recruit candidates
- Collaborate with EB on target-specific employer branding activities such as (online) campaigning, conferences, meet-ups, etc.
- Take part in IT events
- Prepare ad-hoc, weekly, monthly reports with regards to recruitment
- Contribute to other People Operations’ projects and processes with a focus on recruitment and ensure desired employee experience
- Success track record in leading end-to-end recruitment processes for IT roles
- Knowledge of a local IT job market and its challenges
- Master's degree – preferably in IT, psychology, or related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills, good ability to prioritize daily tasks, goal-orientation, can-do attitude
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- Fluency in Polish and English
Nice to have
- Experience in an international environment
The best part of working in Grape Up is that you are surrounded by great and talented specialists who are eager to share their knowledge and work together on making our company better. If you want to constantly learn new things and have an impact join our team.
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?