R&D Cloud Engineer
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Sales | Software Development |
Grape Up constantly increases its competencies in Automotive Software Development. To our R&D team, we are looking for a skilled Senior Cloud Engineer who will help us define the future of the Automotive Industry – validate the future concepts of mobility through Proof-of-Concepts, investigate the Software-Defined Vehicle strategical technologies and help to build state-of-the-art ML and Cloud-Edge Computing platforms.
If you’d like to constantly learn new things, not afraid to experiment and fail to do so, research the most important topics regarding modern technologies and build the future of the automotive industry – join our team!
You will join a small, self-organizing team of people willing to experiment, try and learn new things and technologies, attend international conferences and events. We are the driving force for expanding Grape Up automotive market offering. Together we are going to shape the future of the automotive industry.
- Develop cloud and machine learning automotive software prototypes, modules, smaller projects, and frameworks based on provided ideas, designs, and architectures
- Validate technological concepts via building prototypes, PoCs, and research regarding market competition and available solutions
- Design cloud architectures supporting automotive industry use cases
- Evaluate research and concepts described in scientific papers or whitepapers in terms of viability for the automotive industry
- Apply creative thinking, thoughtful analysis, and good judgment to propose innovative solutions to technical problems, which may involve a range of diverse approaches
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in R&D department
- Hands-on knowledge of cloud architectures, services, and cloud-native software development for at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Software Development / Proficient in programming languages and communication protocols
- Understanding of: Unix, networking, Git and Computer Architecture
- Desire to self-develop and openness for new programming languages and technologies
- Result-oriented approach, flexibility, and ability to learn quickly
- Creativity, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to find and analyze found information
- Excellent command of English
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required; Master’s Degree or Ph.D. preferred
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of AI/ML concepts
- Experience or understanding of IoT, Edge Computing, Blockchain
- Understanding of embedded systems, firmware development, OTA upgrades, embedded systems
- Navigation and positioning systems
Working at Grape Up means contributing to the development of a unique product. Responsibility for solving demanding challenges. Being in charge of determining the right tools.
17 800 - 28 750 PLN
21 000 - 34 000 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?