Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for QA Engineer is held entirely online.
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile, and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better and safer.
We are looking for someone who is more than an excellent tester – someone who can help developers be great testers as well.
- Designing and developing automated tests for application features
- Creating test cases and test strategies for automated tests
- Executing manual tests
- Reviewing software requirements
- Cooperating with developers
- Interacting with customers to understand product requirements
- Taking care of quality in projects in our company. Educating developers on how to test their own features to match the production quality standards
- Help to revamp the processes. Spreading successful ideas and solutions to other teams within the company
- Experience as a Quality Consultant/ Quality Assurance/ Tester or similar roles (2+ years of experience)
- Willingness to learn new things (technologies, programming languages, tools)
- Fluent English - must be able to communicate and read & write the documentation
- Experience in hands-on test automation using tools like Selenium WebDriver
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python or Java)
- Understanding of Page Object Pattern
- Technical experience with Git, Cucumber, BDD
- Basic knowledge of reporting tools & frameworks like Allure, Serenity
- Knowledge of Behave framework
- Experience with API tests (Postman)
- In-depth knowledge of defect management tools (such as JIRA, Xray)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic with extreme attention to detail
Nice to have
- Technical experience with Jenkins, CI/CD, AWS, and Docker
- Fundamentals of performance tests with JMeter/ Locust
- Experience with API automation using Karate or REST Assured
Working at Grape Up has given me many opportunities to expand my skillset and cooperate with talented professionals. Combining that with innovative projects results in a very enjoyable and fulfilling work environment.
10 200 - 15 000 PLN
12 000 - 17 500 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?