Python Cloud Developer
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Python Cloud Developer is held entirely online.
At Grape Up our mission is to help companies become cloud-native.
Together with our client, a leading provider of title insurance and mortgage industries, we are building enterprise cloud solutions.
Our responsibility is to design and implement mission critical software that will manage various business aspects like customer, product and order management, billing and business specific workflows. The application is being developed by Grape Up from scratch, utilizing best practices and maintaining highest standards in software delivery. It is integrated with multiple dependent applications and its role is to be the heart of the system.
- Design and build Cloud-Native Applications using Python/Flask on AWS infrastructure
- Integrate various services (databases, storage, queues) into cloud applications
- Create test suites for web applications
- Enforce good programming practices
- Effective communication with client and active participation in scrum ceremonies
- Proficiency in Python 3 for web applications (e.g. Flask, Django, or FastAPI)
- Knowledge of SQL databases (PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of unit and integration tests
- Very good command of English
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with some AWS services (e.g. ECS, Lambda, S3, Aurora RDS, SQS)
- Experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of no SQL databases
- Ability to design scalable microservice architectures (twelve-factor applications)
- Open for new technologies
What’s the best in working at Grape Up is the awareness that people I collaborate with are real professionals on both - technical and interpersonal levels. This gives me the confidence that we can tackle every challenge we face.
12 900 - 18 000 PLN
15 200 - 21 200 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?