Kraków | Wrocław |
At the moment our recruitment process for Project Manager is held entirely online.
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile, and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better, and safer.
As our team is still expanding, we are looking for a Project Manager to help in our software delivery team that is currently developing the next generation of AI and cloud-based solutions.
- Actively monitor project execution to ensure all obligations are met
- Help to set the project goals, define requirements and organize iterations
- Drive the team to develop a project scope, objectives, detailed plans, and quality metrics
- Manage the development team, perform periodical interviews
- Monitor and improve the quality of performance by collecting and providing feedback
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Develop business relationships with customers
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience in people and process management
- Experience in working with large customers; the perfect candidate must understand the customer’s business goals and needs
- Good expertise in technical aspects & architecture
- Experienced with project management tools and processes
- Master's degree – preferably in IT
- Excellent command of English
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, goal-orientation, can-do attitude
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Current role of Junior / Mid-level Project Manager
- Technical background (software development, quality assurance, etc.)
- Previous role of Technical Team Lead, Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Good knowledge of all aspects of software development
- Good knowledge of various delivery processes (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Non-corporate, open mindset & analytical thinking
It's a great opportunity to work on various modern projects using cutting-edge technologies in a great environment where you can continuously exchange knowledge with highly professional experts and improve your expertise.
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?