Kraków | Remote |
Management | Sales |
We are an established consulting & technology company, helping enterprises globally to create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies, as well as modern ways of delivering software.
We are currently looking to expand our offering by developing our own products. To lead this endeavor, we are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our team. If you’re passionate about product development and have the experience and skills to lead our product strategy, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- Conceptualize and review market trends to identify potential product opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with the startup scene and identify potential partners or competitors
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap, and communicate this to stakeholders
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to bring the product to market
- Manage the product after the launch
- Continuously research and stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements to ensure our product remains competitive
- Proven experience as a Product Manager in the IT environment
- Proven track record of successfully launching product features to customers within the IT industry
- Strong understanding of product development processes, market trends, and customer needs
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, as well as independently
- Strong leadership and decision-making abilities
- Analytical mindset and a strong focus on innovation
The greatest thing about our work is that as a salesperson, you can always be sure you will deliver on your promise to the customer - all that thanks to our talented and experienced production team.
Business travel opportunities
Cyclical feedback sessions
Employee referral program
Equipment of your choice
Financing of conferences & trainings
In-house business & tech trainings and meetups
Individual growth & development plan
Integration activities & trips
Knowledge platforms access
Rewards given by employees to employees
Weekly lunch in our offices
Wellbee mental health care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?