Grape Up is a software technology consultancy that drives the future of mobility through building custom software for the automotive and insurance industries.
We are looking for a marketing leader with experience in B2B marketing to help us go to market with our enterprise services offer as the company continuously grows and evolves with new product/service offering.
This is a unique opportunity to engage and have a real impact on driving the company’s business through marketing. In this role, you’ll be responsible for co-creating and executing go-to-market frameworks and strategies that engage enterprise audiences through digital marketing (both organic and advertising tactics) or event marketing. Your main responsibility will be to plan & execute brand awareness and lead generation activities.
This role involves growing and managing the marketing team on a daily basis (both in-house and external partners). In this position, you will coordinate and collaborate closely with other members of the product, marketing, and sales teams. This role requires a deep understanding of our offering and will suit perfectly analytical thinking individuals with the ability to see the bigger picture and a pragmatic approach. You will report directly to a board member.
Join us and have a real impact on driving the future of mobility, while working with open-minded tech enthusiasts in a great atmosphere.
- Co-create and execute the marketing strategy
- Manage marketing team on a daily basis
- Drive the team development process
- Plan and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Build and manage sustainable lead funnel
- Build strategies to generate leads, nurture prospects, and qualify opportunities for our sales team
- Measure, analyze, optimize, and report the performance of all marketing activities
- Manage content distributed across all digital channels
- Manage all digital channels including website, blog, social media, as well as other external
- Assure content quality and brand consistency of all marketing activities
- Identify trends, verify new solutions, and deliver growth strategies
- Collaborate with other teams at Grape Up, e.g., Marketing, Product, Sales, Employer Branding
- Coordinate 3rd party agencies and external partners (e.g. copywriting, SEO, PR)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good understanding of digital marketing
- Experience with B2B marketing globally (inc. Europe & USA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills
- Fluent Polish and good command of English
- Very good understanding of marketing analytics
- Experience in change management
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Experience with Hubspot (or similar CRM/Marketing automation software)
- Knowledge of SEO methods and tools
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop your ideas, improve the way a company communicates, attract talents, and build brand awareness, you and Grape Up are a perfect match! Here we value ownership and initiative over repetitive tasks - after a few months with Grape Up team, you will see the impact of your work on the company and its brand.
15 200 - 17 000 PLN
18 000 - 20 000 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?