Machine Learning Engineer
Białystok | Kraków | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Machine Learning Engineer is held entirely online.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate to stay at the forefront of machine learning technology, building state-of-the-art AI solutions for Fortune 500 businesses, and launching these solutions into production.
- Build systems that combine ML & deep learning techniques with classical AI approaches to solve real-life business problems
- Research, develop, prototype, and productionize AI-enabled solutions using various software engineering tools and technologies
- Choose the most suitable methods and algorithms to apply to a particular use case
- Work with datasets to train, validate, optimize and deploy ML models
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related technical field involving Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Capability of translating business use cases into a concrete model development strategy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Experience in using Python for analysis and modeling
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and libraries (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn)
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and understanding of their advantages and drawbacks
- Very good communication skills
- Very good command of English
Nice to have
- Experience using cloud services and infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Familiarity with text processing and analysis
- Familiarity with ML automation tools (MLflow, Metaflow)
- Familiarity with Julia or other programming languages
Grape Up is an ambitious and versatile company that encourages me to develop my interests in the areas of software development and machine learning, both from a practical and scientific point of view.
15 300 - 23 000 PLN
18 000 - 27 100 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?