Junior Recruitment Specialist
People Operations |
We are looking for a dedicated team player to join our in-house recruitment team. We will teach you how to lead end-to-end recruitment processes to hire the right people for the right roles and to ensure desired candidate experience. Join us and have a real impact on how things are set in here!
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better and safer.
- Search for talents fitted to the business needs focused mainly on IT roles
- Successive engagement in end-to-end recruitment processes
- Develop and implement innovative techniques to seek new ways to recruit candidates
- Collaborate with EB on target-specific employer branding activities such as (online) campaigning, conferences, meet-ups, etc.
- Take part in IT events
- Contribute to other People Operations’ projects and processes with a focus on recruitment and ensuring desired employee experience
- Experience in sourcing and headhunting candidates
- Willingness to become an end-to-end recruiter
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Higher education – preferably in HRM, sociology, psychology, business, or related fields
- Strong interpersonal skills, good ability to prioritize daily tasks, goal-orientation, can-do attitude
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Experience in recruitment
- Experience in an international environment
- Knowledge of a local IT job market and its challenges
The best part of working in Grape Up is that you are surrounded by great and talented specialists who are eager to share their knowledge and work together on making our company better. If you want to constantly learn new things and have an impact join our team.
4 700 - 6 300 PLN
5 500 - 7 400 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?