Junior QA Engineer
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Junior QA Engineer is held entirely online.
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile, and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better and safer.
We are looking for someone who is more than an excellent tester – someone who can help developers be great testers as well.
- Executing manual tests
- Reviewing software requirements
- Creating test cases/ test plan/ reports
- Cooperating with developers
- Interacting with customers to understand product requirements
- Supporting your manager. Providing daily/ weekly status on project progression, providing suggestions to improve efficiency on daily basis
- Maintenance, design and implementation of test automation (Selenium, POP, Java)
- Experience as a Quality Consultant/ Quality Assurance/ Tester or similar roles
- Fluent English - must be able to communicate and read / write the documentation
- Willingness to learn new things (technologies, programming languages, tools).
- Knowledge of defect management tools (such as JIRA, TestRail)
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (preferably Java)
- Basic knowledge of Selenium
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to switch contexts and staying organized
- Understanding of testing principles and methodologies, software development lifecycles & processes
- A spirit of collaboration and transparent communication
- Technically oriented, proactive and enthusiastic with extreme attention to detail
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of reporting tools & frameworks like Allure, Serenity
- Basic understanding of Page Object Pattern
- Experience of hands-on test automation using tools like Selenium
- Technical experience with: Git, Cucumber, BDD
The best part of working in Grape Up is that you are surrounded by great and talented specialists who are eager to share their knowledge and work together on making our company better. If you want to constantly learn new things and have an impact join our team.
4 500 - 6 700 PLN
5 370 - 7 800 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?