Java Cloud Developer
Białystok | Gdańsk | Kraków | Poznań | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most critical applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software. The current offer will give you the opportunity to work with Shared Mobility Service in the insurance industry with an international team (Western Europe).
These opportunities empower you to impact how every project is run and developed. Your advice will directly affect customers’ decisions regarding technologies and solutions. We are looking for a flexible person who reacts quickly to changes. We appreciate lifelong learners and explorers eager to innovate.
- Design and build Cloud-Native Applications using Java and Spring on top of PaaS platforms (Cloud Foundry)
- Create world-class solutions using modern microservices-based architectures
- Leverage of DBs (NoSQL, SQL), storage, APIs into cloud applications and integrate with external services
- Work in Agile methodologies (XP/pair programming)
- Research, recommend, and integrate solutions to solve architectural and development challenges
- Make technical and design decisions for microservices projects
- Ensure designs meet performance, security, usability, reliability, and scalability requirements
- At least 2 years of professional experience in: ‣ Spring and Java (in particular: Spring Boot ‣ Spring MVC ‣ Spring Data) ‣ Intellij ‣ Git ‣ Gradle ‣ CI servers ‣ Confluence (or other wikis) ‣ JIRA (or other trackers) ‣ code review tools ‣ SCA tools ‣ writing unit and integration tests (TDD, Spock, JUnit)
- Knowledge in web applications design principles and microservice-based architecture
- Very good command of English for daily communication with the client’s team
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Familiarity with: solutions such as ‣ Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes ‣ virtualized infrastructure and IaaS solutions ‣ Docker (or other containers) ‣ GraphQL ‣ MongoDB ‣ design patterns and performance tests
- Experience in JMS queues and Kafka messaging systems
- Experience or willingness to learn React
It's a great opportunity to work on various modern projects using cutting-edge technologies in a great environment where you can continuously exchange knowledge with highly professional experts and improve your expertise.
13 500 - 18 900 PLN
16 000 - 22 100 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?