Java Cloud Developer
Białystok | Kraków | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process is entirely remote.
At Grape Up our mission is to help companies become cloud-native.
Our current projects are based on cooperation with international clients from various industries such as automotive, finance, insurance, or telecommunication. At this position, you will be working on projects for our client – one of the most recognizable companies from the insurance industry in the United States.
- Designing and building Cloud-Native Applications using Java and Spring on top of Cloud Foundry PaaS platform
- Migrating applications to modern microservices-based architectures
- Integrating various services (databases, storage, APIs) into cloud applications
- Working in XP methodology (pair programming)
- Mid/senior software developer with experience in Spring and Java (in particular: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security)
- Experience with modern development tools (ideally Intellij, Git, Maven, CI servers, Confluence (or other wikis), JIRA (or other trackers), code review tools, SCA tools)
- Understanding of web applications design principles (twelve-factor applications) and microservice-based architectures
- Knowledge of NoSQL and/or relational databases (ideally Redis, MySQL)
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries
- Very good command of English
Nice to have
- Experience with XP methodology, Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions such as Cloud Foundry or Heroku
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions such as Amazon Web Services, OpenStack or VMware vSphere, Docker (or other containers)
9 000 - 16 000 PLN
10 620 - 18 880 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?