Java Cloud Developer
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Java Cloud Developer is held entirely on-line.
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software. Our current projects are based on cooperation with international clients from various industries such as automotive, finance, insurance, or telecommunication.
These opportunities empower you to impact the way every project is run and developed. Your advice will directly affect customers’ decisions regarding technologies and solutions. We are looking for a flexible person who reacts quickly to changes. We appreciate lifelong learners and explorers eager to innovate.
- Design and build Cloud-Native Applications using Java and Spring on top of PaaS platforms (e.g. AWS, Cloud Foundry)
- Create world-class solutions using modern microservices-based architectures
- Leverage of DBs (NoSQL, SQL), storage, APIs into cloud applications and integrate with external services
- Work in Agile methodologies (XP/pair programming, Scrum, Kanban)
- Research, recommend and integrate solutions to solve architectural and development challenges
- Make technical and design decisions for microservices projects
- Ensure designs meet performance, security, usability, reliability, and scalability requirements
- At least 3 years of professional experience in: ‣ Spring and Java (in particular: Spring Boot ‣ Spring MVC ‣ Spring Data ‣ Spring Security) ‣ Intellij ‣ Git ‣ Maven ‣ CI servers ‣ Confluence (or other wikis) ‣ JIRA (or other trackers) ‣ code review tools ‣ SCA tools ‣ writing unit and integration tests (TDD, Spock, JUnit)
- Knowledge in web applications design principles and microservice-based architecture
- Very good command of English for daily communication with the client’s team
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Familiarity with: solutions such as ‣ Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes ‣ virtualized infrastructure and IaaS solutions such as ‣ AWS or ‣ OpenStack or ‣ VMware ‣ vSphere ‣ Docker (or other containers) ‣ GraphQL ‣ MongoDB ‣ Redis ‣ design patterns and performance tests
- Experience in JMS queues and Kafka messaging systems
- Experience or willingness to learn React and other frontend technologies
Working at Grape Up has given me many opportunities to expand my skillset and cooperate with talented professionals. Combining that with innovative projects results in a very enjoyable and fulfilling work environment.
12 900 -18 000 PLN
15 200 - 21 200 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?