Java Cloud Developer (Full-Stack)
Białystok | Kraków | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process is entirely remote.
At Grape Up our mission is to help our customers become masters of cloud-native technologies and processes.
Our current project is based on cooperation with the international client from the insurance industry who is building very innovative solutions for a fast-paced and changing world. The client’s team is located in the USA but the project is conducted from one of our Polish locations (Kraków, Białystok, or Wrocław).
- Designing and building Cloud-Native Applications using Java and Spring on top of Cloud Foundry PaaS platform
- Migrating applications to modern microservices-based architectures
- Integrating various services (databases, storage, APIs) into cloud applications
- Working in XP methodology (pair programming)
- Mid/senior software developer with experience in Spring and Java (in particular: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security)
- Experience with modern development tools (ideally Intellij, Git, Maven, CI servers, Confluence (or other wikis), JIRA (or other trackers), code review tools, SCA tools)
- Understanding of web applications design principles (twelve-factor applications) and microservice-based architectures
- Knowledge of NoSQL and/or relational databases (ideally Redis, MySQL)
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries
- Basic knowledge or willingness to learn React
- Very good command of English
- Willingness to work between 11 AM - 7 PM
Nice to have
- Experience with XP methodology, Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions such as Cloud Foundry or Heroku
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions such as Amazon Web Services, OpenStack or VMware vSphere, Docker (or other containers)
9 000- 16 000 PLN
10 620 - 18 880 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?