IT Administration | Management |
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile, and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better and safer.
We are looking for a people-oriented IT manager to join our in-house IT Administration team. You will be the guardian of our IT infrastructure, managing team members in Białystok, Kraków, and Wrocław.
- Take ownership of company IT initiatives and activities
- Ensure the company IT infrastructure (including network infrastructure, hardware, software, and services) works uninterruptedly across all company locations
- Continuously monitor the performance of IT infrastructure and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is secured and compliant with standards and regulations in force in the company (ISO 27001, TISAX, and other)
- Ensure IT documentation, IT manuals and IT policies are up to date and implemented successfully in the organization
- Monitor and plan IT capacity requirements for hardware, software and other resources
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure delivery of quality hardware, software, and services according to company needs and requirements and negotiate best purchasing and/or service terms
- Execute, track and report planned IT infrastructure development tasks according to the approved annual budget
- Manage the IT team, including planning, organizing, and distributing tasks for IT team members
- Perform periodical evaluations and identify opportunities for IT team training and skills advancement
- 3+ years experience as an IT Manager or in a similar role
- Good expertise and understanding of IT technology landscape (including security, infrastructure, networks)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, goal-orientation, can-do attitude
- Experience in people and process management
- Masters degree in IT or a related technical field
- Very good command of English
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
The best part of working in Grape Up is that you are surrounded by great and talented specialists who are eager to share their knowledge and work together on making our company better. If you want to constantly learn new things and have an impact join our team.
11 900 - 18 600 PLN
14 000 - 22 000 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?