IT Administration |
At the moment our recruitment process for IT Administrator is held entirely online.
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile, and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better and safer.
We are looking for a people-oriented team player to join our in-house IT Administration team. You will be the guardian of our IT infrastructure in Białystok’s office, closely collaborating with the team based in Kraków.
- Manage, monitor, upgrade the IT infrastructure (servers, network devices, workstations, printers, network, and systems)
- Ensure the IT infrastructure is reliable and secure
- Provide IT support for end-users (development and support teams)
- Identify problems, investigate causes and provide solutions
- Recommend improvements to the company’s IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Linux systems administration (preferably Debian family)
- Good knowledge of network topology, configuration, and security concepts
- Working knowledge of Windows and Mac OS operating systems (workstations administration)
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English (both verbal and written)
Nice to have
- Experience with management and configuration of network devices (Palo Alto, Checkpoint, and/or Cisco)
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms (KVM)
- Knowledge of Active Directory and domain services
What’s the best in working at Grape Up is the awareness that people I collaborate with are real professionals on both - technical and interpersonal levels. This gives me the confidence that we can tackle every challenge we face.
7000 - 10000 PLN
8260 - 11800 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?