Fullstack Cloud Engineer
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Sales | Software Development |
In Grape Up, we carry out multiple R&D projects for most impactful automotive enterprises in the world. To our R&D team, we are looking for a skilled Fullstack Engineer who will help us define new mobility and software-defined vehicles concepts through PoCs and prototypes.
If you’d like to constantly learn new things, not afraid to experiment and fail to do so, research the most important topics regarding modern technologies and build the future of the automotive industry – join our team!
You will join a team of open-minded people willing to learn new things and technologies, attend international conferences and events. You will have an opportunity to talk to world-renown R&D teams in automotive industry. Together we are going to shape the future of the mobility.
- Develop cloud and machine learning automotive software prototypes, modules, smaller projects, and frameworks based on provided ideas, designs, and architectures
- Validate technological concepts via building prototypes, PoCs, and research regarding market competition and available solutions
- Design cloud architectures supporting automotive industry use cases
- Apply creative thinking, thoughtful analysis, and good judgment to propose innovative solutions to technical problems, which may involve a range of diverse approaches
- Hands-on knowledge of cloud and cloud-native software development for at least one major cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- At least 3 years of professional experience with Software Development for Java Script + Java or Java Script + Python stacks
- Basic understanding of: Unix, networking, Git and Computer Architecture
- Desire to self-develop and openness for new programming languages and technologies
- Result-oriented approach, flexibility, and ability to learn quickly
- Creativity, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to find and analyze found information
- Advanced command of English
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required; Master’s Degree or Ph.D. preferred
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of AI/ML concepts
- Experience or understanding of IoT, Edge Computing
- Understanding of embedded systems, firmware development, OTA upgrades, embedded systems
Working at Grape Up means contributing to the development of a unique product. Responsibility for solving demanding challenges. Being in charge of determining the right tools.
15 000 - 19 000 PLN
17 700 - 22 500 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?