Fullstack Angular/Node.js Engineer
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Warszawa | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Fullstack Angular/Node.js Engineer is held entirely online.
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software.
Currently, for our new project, we’re seeking highly-motivated, self-independent software engineers. Our customer is a global R&D company focused on delivering modern solutions with short time-to-market, focused highly on agile development methodologies.
We are open for candidates with different expertise levels (Mid/Senior), who want to develop further their skills and experience in this role.
- Develop high-quality, self-explanatory frontend code (Angular, Typescript, Node.js)
- Design front-end solutions based on mockups and direct cooperation with UX designers
- Utilize implemented RESTful APIs
- Implement new product features and user interfaces
- Perform unit testing and other quality checks, develop relevant documentation, as needed
- Actively participate in code reviews
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Higher education in technical or mathematical studies (or the last year of studies)
- Experience with the development of applications with microservices and/or serverless architectures using Node.js
- Experience with the Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Working knowledge of Git, REST, ECMAScript, Docker, microservices, Mongo
- High focus on the quality of code and delivery excellence
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience with an agile methodology
It's a great opportunity to work on various modern projects using cutting-edge technologies in a great environment where you can continuously exchange knowledge with highly professional experts and improve your expertise.
12 900 - 18 000 PLN
15 200 - 21 200 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?