Full Stack Python/React Developer
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Full Stack Python/React Developer is held entirely online.
At Grape Up our mission is to help companies become cloud-native.
Together with our client, a leading provider of title insurance and mortgage industries, we are building enterprise cloud solutions.
Our responsibility is to design and implement mission-critical software that will manage various business aspects like a customer, product and order management, billing, and business-specific workflows. The application is being developed by Grape Up from scratch, utilizing best practices and maintaining the highest standards in software delivery. It is integrated with multiple dependent applications and its role is to be the heart of the system.
- Design and build Cloud-Native Applications using Python/Flask on AWS infrastructure
- Integrate various services (databases, storage, queues) into cloud applications
- Implement Web application with React and Redux according to best practices
- Creating views with HTML5, CSS3, Less
- Write unit and integration tests
- Code reviews
- Communicating with an international team
- Active participation in scrum ceremonies
- Basic knowledge of Redux-Saga
- Knowledge of HTTP request/response structure
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Sense of UX
- Experience with some AWS services (e.g. ECS, Lambda, S3, Aurora RDS, SQS)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration process and purpose
- Knowledge of building tools (Webpack)
- Understanding of Material-UI
- Knowledge of Immutable.js
- Functional Programming
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries
Bringing together work and passion leads to success. When these two factors are supported by a great working atmosphere and mutual help, we have perfect conditions for professional and personal growth.
14 100 - 19 100 PLN
16 600 - 22 600 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?