Full Stack Developer (React + Python)
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Full Stack Developer is held entirely online.
Yearbook Publishing is our passion. Will it be yours?
For over 100 years, Balfour Yearbooks has documented the passions, milestones, and memories of students around the globe. We are here to help at the most important step of their yearbook journey. Our team had been building a yearbook web application for about 4 years but still, there is a lot to do. We are focused on improving performance, adding advanced tools for graphic and text design, and upgrading the user experience. Not only our mission is providing technical guidance but also best practices to help client build a professional yearbook application.
- Design and implement web application with React/Redux and Python according to best practices
- Co-create client vision by responding to business needs
- Introduce best practices, new solutions, and improve the performance of the application
- Create views with HTML5, CSS3, Less
- Code reviews
- Write unit tests with Jest
- Participate in building features from scratch on planning meetings with the client
- Communicate with an international team
- Knowledge of HTTP request/response structure
- Good command of English
- Good communication skills, openness
Nice to have
- Sense of UX
- Experience in SCRUM methodology
- Understanding of Continuous Integration process and purpose
- Knowledge of SVG markups
- Knowledge of building tools (Webpack)
- Design patterns
- Functional Programming
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries
Every day I can experience new challenges that expand my perception of Agile Software Development. I love the vibe in here – people are helpful, funny and smart – social quality time in the package!
11 600 - 16 300 PLN
13 600 - 19 200 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?