Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Frontend Developer is held entirely online.
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software. Our current projects are based on cooperation with international clients from various industries such as automotive, finance, insurance, or telecommunication.
For one of our Automotive customers, we are helping to create a Connected Car system enabling information exchange between the user and the car. Our responsibility is to lead the project right from the back-end to the front-end
- Design and implement Web application with React/Redux according to best practices
- Create views with HTML5, CSS3, Less
- Participate in entire application lifecycle: design, build, deploy, test, release, and support
- Cooperate with other Dev teams to optimize and improve solutions integration
- Make technical and design decisions for microservices projects
- Knowledge of HTTP request/response structure
- Basic knowledge of Java and Spring
- Very good command of English for daily communication with the client’s team
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Familiarity with MaterialUI and Cypress
- Basic knowledge of microservice-based architectures
- Experience in SCRUM methodology
- Understanding of Continuous Integration process and purpose
It's a great opportunity to work on various modern projects using cutting-edge technologies in a great environment where you can continuously exchange knowledge with highly professional experts and improve your expertise.
12 900 - 18 000 PLN
15 200 - 21 200 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?