Digital Marketing Senior Specialist
Kraków | Remote |
Our Marketing Team is on the lookout for an exceptional Digital Marketing Senior Specialist experienced in running digital marketing campaigns, strategy, and analytics. This role forms a crucial part of Marketing Team.
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer to work on diverse digital acquisition channels, and optimize our PPC to grow the company’s inbound pipeline. The role also involves close collaboration with other members of the marketing and sales teams on social media campaigns, Google Ads campaigns, marketing nurture campaigns, and more. You will create and implement campaigns to drive high-quality sales opportunities that deliver the appropriate return on investment. This role will suit perfectly a performance-driven individual.
If you like running digital campaigns that help your company grow and you want to join the community of tech enthusiasts, see what awaits you in Grape Up.
- Plan and execute Google Ads campaigns (Search Network, Display Network, YouTube Ads, Gmail Ads)
- Plan and execute social media campaigns (lead generation using Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Generate leads, nurture prospects, and qualify opportunities for our sales team
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends, verify new solutions, and deliver growth strategies
- Analyze end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with other teams at Grape Up, e.g., Sales, Employer Branding
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing with minimum 2 years of experience in a similar B2B Digital Marketing position
- Fluent Polish and good command of English
- Experience with Hubspot
- A successful track record in lead generation
- Proficiency in working with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Business Manager
- Familiarity with WordPress, HTML
Nice to have
- Experience with Marketing Automation
- Experience with Active Campaign, Mailchimp
- Experience with RTB platforms
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop your ideas, improve the way a company communicates, attract talents, and build brand awareness, you and Grape Up are a perfect match! Here we value ownership and initiative over repetitive tasks - after a few months with Grape Up team, you will see the impact of your work on the company and its brand.
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?