Digital Marketing Manager
Kraków | Wrocław |
At the moment our recruitment process for Digital Marketing Manager is held entirely online.
Our Marketing Team is on the lookout for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager experienced in planning & executing digital marketing campaigns, strategy, and analytics. This role forms a crucial part of our Marketing Team.
This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic digital marketer to work on diverse digital acquisition channels and optimize our PPC to grow the company’s inbound pipeline. The role also involves close collaboration with other members of the product, marketing, and sales teams on social media campaigns, Google Ads campaigns, marketing nurture campaigns, and more. You will plan and implement campaigns to drive high-quality sales opportunities that deliver the appropriate return on investment. This role will suit perfectly a performance-driven individual with the ability to see the bigger picture and plan & execute complex multi-channel and multi-touch campaigns for enterprise customers globally.
If you are a professional digital marketer who has a real impact on driving the company’s business while working with tech enthusiasts, join us at Grape Up!
- Co-create and execute digital marketing strategy
- Plan and execute Google Ads campaigns (Search Network, Display Network, YouTube Ads, Gmail Ads)
- Plan and execute social media campaigns (lead generation using Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Generate leads, nurture prospects, and qualify opportunities for our sales team
- Measure, optimize and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends, verify new solutions, and deliver growth strategies
- Analyze end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with other teams at Grape Up, e.g., Marketing, Product, Sales, Employer Branding
- Coordinate 3rd party agencies and external partners (e.g. copywriting, SEO, PR)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing with minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position
- Experience with executing B2B digital campaigns globally (inc. Europe & USA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Polish and good command of English
- Experience with Hubspot (or similar CRM/Marketing automation software)
- A successful track record in lead generation
- Proficiency in working with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Business Manager
- Familiarity with WordPress, HTML
- Experience in marketing analytics
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
Nice to have
- Experience with Marketing Automation
- Experience with Active Campaign, Mailchimp
- Experience with RTB platforms
- Knowledge of SEO methods and tools
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop your ideas, improve the way a company communicates, attract talents, and build brand awareness, you and Grape Up are a perfect match! Here we value ownership and initiative over repetitive tasks - after a few months with Grape Up team, you will see the impact of your work on the company and its brand.
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?