DevOps Mentoring Program
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for DevOps Mentoring Program is held entirely online.
DevOps has become a must-have for every competitive and innovative company. As a culture that enables organizations to grow fast and build exceptional software, DevOps attracts top talents and ambitious engineers, allowing them to participate in projects that stand out from the crowd.
If you want to be up-to-date with the latest technologies, you should join the community of DevOps professionals. At Grape Up, we help upcoming DevOps engineers with kicking off their careers. If you’re familiar with the basics and you are on the lookout for an opportunity to build your skillset, check our program!
- Firstly, we invite you to our recruitment that verifies your tech background, familiarity with the basics of DevOps, and potential to develop with our team.
- After you succeed in the process, we provide you with training and the opportunity to work on our DevOps projects (5-6 months).
- The next step is finding you a matching project: you can join a project that will allow you to leverage your new skills or become a member of the Cloudboostr team (developing our Enterprise Kubernetes Platform).
- Finally, we offer you a long-term contract empowering you to adapt in a secure environment!
What do we offer within the Program?
- Opportunity to build your DevOps stack and develop your skills
- Mentoring and support provided by experienced specialists and DevOps practitioners
- Development path based on market needs
- Contribution to demanding projects and membership in a supportive team
- Long term contract
- At least 3 years of working experience in Software Development (chosen area, other than DevOps)
- Understanding of Linux environment and networking (hands-on experience)
- Understanding of virtualized infrastructure and containers
- Proficiency in one programming/scripting language
- Good command of English
What’s the best in working at Grape Up is the awareness that people I collaborate with are real professionals on both - technical and interpersonal levels. This gives me the confidence that we can tackle every challenge we face.
up to 12 000 PLN
up to 14 000 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?