Kraków | Wrocław |
Management | Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Delivery Manager is held entirely online.
Grape Up helps some of the biggest brands in the world change the way they deliver software and build cloud-native applications. We navigate their journey to the cloud, show them how to work agile, and leverage cloud-native technologies so they can deliver their software faster, better, and safer.
As our team is still expanding, we are looking for a Delivery Manager to help in our software delivery team that is currently developing the next-generation solutions dedicated to the automotive and insurance industries.
- Actively monitor multiple-projects execution to ensure all obligations are met
- Help to set the project goals, define requirements and organize iterations
- Cooperate with, support, and coach Project Managers
- Drive the team to develop a project scope, objectives, detailed plans, and quality metrics
- Manage the development team, perform annual appraisals
- Monitor and improve the quality of performance by collecting and providing feedback
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery matters
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Develop business relationships with customers, participate in pre-sales
- 5+ years of experience in software development, the technical background will be an asset
- At least 3+ years of experience in a role of a Project Manager/Delivery Manager
- Experience in people and process management
- Experience in working with large customers; the perfect candidate must understand the customer’s business goals and needs
- Experienced with project management tools and processes
- Good knowledge of various delivery processes (Scrum, SAFe, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- Master's degree – preferably in IT
- Excellent command of English
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, goal-orientation, can-do attitude
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Nice to have
- Non-corporate, open mindset & analytical thinking
- Experience in cooperation with large customers from the automotive or insurance industries
Working at Grape Up means contributing to the development of a unique product. Responsibility for solving demanding challenges. Being in charge of determining the right tools.
18 600 - 22 900 PLN
22 000 - 27 000 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?