Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Data Engineer is held entirely online.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate to stay at the forefront of Big Data technologies, building state-of-the-art solutions for Fortune 500 businesses, and launching these solutions into production.
- Develop analytical datasets for data models to develop insights against
- Create ETL pipelines for data ingestion, transformation, and processing
- Create and integrate data source connectors for feeding ML pipelines with data
- Work with large data sources (data lakes) to prepare datasets for training, validation, and optimization of ML models
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field involving Software Engineering
- Experience in using Python for data processing and transformation
- Experience with creating distributed data processing algorithms using Spark and MapReduce
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL for data analysis
- Experience with Python data processing frameworks and libraries (PySpark)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Very good command of English
Nice to have
- Experience with Scality data storage solutions
- Experience with SQLServer and MongoDB databases
- Experience with Hadoop and HDFS
- Experience with cloud services and infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
Grape Up is an ambitious and versatile company that encourages me to develop my interests in the areas of software development and machine learning, both from a practical and scientific point of view.
15 100 - 19 300 PLN
17 800 - 22 800
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?