We need one more brilliant Web Developer, who will contribute to supporting one of our US-based customers in migrating some of their core software products to cloud. During these projects, the team of developers works in XP mode (pair-programming) to develop new and migrate existing On-Premise applications to a cloud platform (IaaS Azure, PaaS Cloud Foundry) using modern technologies based on ReactJS.
As a team member, you will have a unique opportunity to learn and master cutting-edge cloud native tools & processes.
The project is US-based and requires working on-site.
Possible locations: Cincinnati (OH), Chicago (IL) and others.
Duration: approximately 3-6 months for on-site development.
@Grape Up we work hard and we play hard! - Check out our Fanpage to see what that looks like.
- Work with world-class US engineers
- Use Extreme Programming techniques
- No e-mail, no meetings – just code
- Full relocation package (visas, flights, accommodation, car)
- Use modern technologies
- Get to travel all over USA
Who are we looking for?
Are you passionate about programming and agile methodologies? Do you like teamwork and sharing thoughts or discussing ideas? Perhaps you don’t like a lot of analysis and documentation but instead you prefer to focus on coding and seeing results fast? Well, this might be the role for you! Just get in touch with us to discover your career options.
- Understanding of web applications design principles
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries
- Experience in using building tools (Grunt/Gulp/Webpack)
- Very good command of English
- Good communication skills, openness
- Experience with XP methodology
- Experience with TDD
- nowledge of VUE.JS
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS