We have decided to take things a step further and open a new development center in Chicago and we are looking for candidates ready for new challenges and big opportunities. Our well-integrated team needs a brilliant Front-End Developer to participate in our chosen cloud related projects.
You will work alongside a team of developers according to agile and some XP principles (leveraging e.g. pair-programming, TDD). The team’s objective is to develop new applications and to migrate existing ones to various PaaS environments using modern technologies or concepts such as: microservices and containers.
You will be working at our Chicago office on projects for some of the most recognizable companies from a wide range of industries, i.e. insurance, finance, automotive. You may also temporarily work at one of our client’s offices in the Greater Chicago Area.
No relocation assistance is provided.
- Creating scalable applications, that can be easily understood by other developers
- Using modern fronted technologies to implement application’s functionality and best UX
- Working according to the agile
methodology (using techniques such as XP and pair programming)
- Understanding of web applications design principles
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries
- Experience in using Webpack or other tools like Parcel, Browserify etc.
- Good communication skills, openness
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the tools: Styled Components, Redux, Redux-Saga, React Router, Enzyme
- Experience with XP methodology
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Selenium, Browserstack
- Health insurance
- Vacation time
- Competitive salary