Cloud Solutions Architect
Białystok | Gdańsk | Kraków | Poznań | Remote | Wrocław |
Sales | Software Development |
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who will be working with the sales team to conduct business and technical discovery with customers, help them understand technology/product capabilities, and help make decisions on solution options, technology stacks, and architectures based on gathered requirements.
In this position, you will have the possibility to cooperate with sales on the RFP process and solution design including engagement type, team and effort estimation as well as planning. You will participate in developing robust recommendations and proposal documents while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps. You will also be responsible for research of emerging technologies from cloud landscape to provide input, strengthen and diversify company offer
- Speak with qualified leads to gather and define technical requirements for client’s business needs
- Cooperate with Sales team to conduct technical discovery and RFP process with clients
- Convert specific requirements into technology capabilities. Propose best solutions based on a thorough technical investigation of stack and architecture design
- Help customers make data-based decisions and evangelize solutions of our’s expertise
- Build Proof of Concepts according to the latest emerging technologies from cloud-native landscape
- Meet customers, actively listen and present proposals, ensuring it captures the technical requirements, and cost estimates for proposed solutions
- Participate in IT events and conferences
- Deep understanding of the cloud-native technologies and distributed systems architectures built on various technology stacks
- Hands-on experience in estimation, planning, scope negotiations, and risk assessments, expertise in software architecture design
- Ability to articulate and justify high-level technical solutions to both technical and nontechnical audience
- Strong customer-facing skills, taking ownership in business situations, excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills. Active listening, ability to ask the right questions, and drive the conversation
- A natural curiosity for exploration of latest tech trends
- Fluent English (C1+)
- Willingness to travel (mostly USA, Europe) for meetings and conferences
Nice to have
- Understanding of Data Analytics, AI and data-related technology landscape
Working at Grape Up means contributing to the development of a unique product. Responsibility for solving demanding challenges. Being in charge of determining the right tools.
18 700 - 30 200 PLN
22 100 - 35 700 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?