Business Development Manager – Insurance
Kraków | Remote | Warszawa | Wrocław |
At the moment our recruitment process for Business Development Manager is held entirely online.
Grape Up empowers the Insurance industry to embrace data-driven innovation for mobility insurance. We are an established consulting & technology company, helping enterprises globally create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies as well as modern ways of delivering software.
At Grape Up we work on mission-critical projects for the world’s biggest OEMs and Mobility providers, often becoming their strategic development partners. That means competing with some of the hottest startups and engineering companies from all over the world.
To support strong business growth within the Insurance industry, we are looking for a sales professional who will identify and bring to closure new business opportunities related to our digital services and software development consultancy.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for executing the go-to-market strategy for the Insurance digital service line, on this position you will actively seek new opportunities and use direct sales to identify, prospect and sell to Insurance and Mobility providers. You will join our Insurance sales team and collaboratively work to win new business. The main areas of interest are Car/Motor Insurance, Mobility, and IoT/Telematics solutions.
- Prospect for potential new customers and generate new business
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing accounts
- Prepare proposals with support from the pre-sales and engineering teams
- Conduct meetings and presentations with clients
- Active participation in conferences and exhibitions abroad
- Support various marketing activities
- Good knowledge of the insurance market within software services
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in selling software services
- Proven experience of selling software services and technology consulting to large Enterprise
- Experience using a consultative sales approach
- Proven ability to sell to a business line and sell the business value
- Ability to qualify, execute and close business opportunity under minimum guidance
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (C1+) – written & spoken
- Willingness to travel (mostly USA & Europe) for meetings & conferences
The greatest thing about our work is that as a salesperson, you can always be sure you will deliver on your promise to the customer - all that thanks to our talented and experienced production team.
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?