Business Development Manager
Kraków | Wrocław |
Grape Up empowers the Automotive industry to build software-defined vehicles. We are an established consulting & technology company, helping enterprises globally create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies as well as modern ways of delivering software.
At Grape Up we work on mission-critical projects for the world’s biggest OEMs, Tier1s, and Mobility providers, as strategic software development partners. Our customers include top-world Automotive brands.
To support strong business growth within the Automotive industry, we are looking for a sales professional who will identify and bring to closure new business opportunities related to our professional services and software development consultancy.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for executing the go-to-market strategy for the Automotive professional services line, on this position You will actively seek new opportunities and use direct sales to identify, prospect and sell to Automotive OEMs, Tier1, and Mobility providers.
You will join our Automotive sales team and collaboratively work to win new business using the most sophisticated and top-class enterprise selling techniques. The main areas of your interest are Smart Mobility, Connected Car Applications, and IoT / Telematics solutions.
- Acquire market & customer intelligence continuously
- Prospect for potential new customers and generate leads
- Prepare proposals with support from the pre-sales and engineering teams
- Conduct meetings and presentations with clients
- Qualify, execute, and close business opportunities under minimum guidance
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing accounts
- Actively participate in conferences and exhibitions abroad
- Support various marketing activities
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in selling software services or products to large enterprises
- Good understanding of the software market as well as modern IT software stack
- Ability to establish contacts easily, openness to building relationships with customers
- Results orientation and perseverance
- Fast learning skills, focus on what brings value, eagerness to drive change by taking the initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (C1+) written & spoken is obligatory
- Readiness to travel (mostly USA & Europe) for meetings & conferences
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the Automotive market within the software services sector
- Experience in selling on DACH, Nordics, or US markets
- Good command of German (B2+) written & spoken
The greatest thing about our work is that as a salesperson, you can always be sure you will deliver on your promise to the customer - all that thanks to our talented and experienced production team.
12 500 - 16 000 PLN
14 000 - 18 000 PLN
Business travel opportunities
Cyclical feedback sessions
Employee referral program
Equipment of your choice
Financing of conferences & trainings
In-house business & tech trainings and meetups
Individual growth & development plan
Integration activities & trips
Knowledge platforms access
Rewards given by employees to employees
Weekly lunch in our offices
Wellbee mental health care
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?