The Product Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, managing and implementing sales and marketing efforts related to Grape Up’s Cloudboostr product, targeted toward existing and new markets. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop and execute Cloudboostr product strategy.
@Grape Up we work hard and we play hard! - Check out our Fanpage to see what that looks like.
- Plan and implement sales activities in order to reach product revenue goals
- Locate and propose potential business deals, discover and explore opportunities
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful closing
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with customers, industry influencers and key strategic partners
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share
- Collect, analyze and incorporate feedback and input from the market, competitors, customers, partners, and in-house teams and find ways to expand product market reach
- Plan, manage and oversee implementation of product marketing activities in cooperation with the marketing team
- Cooperate with relevant other departments to ensure successful execution of the product strategy
- Proven track record in business sales in the domain of enterprise IT products
- Proven experience in product management and product strategy development in the domain of enterprise IT products
- Demonstrated success at developing a compelling product roadmap vision and business case, and executing delivery to market
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English – written & spoken