Backend AWS Engineer
Białystok | Gdańsk | Kraków | Poznań | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software.
We are developing a telematics platform which is collecting telemetry data acquired from vehicles, e.g. its location, tire pressure, amount of fuel, etc., processes and transfers them to the appropriate customer teams. We integrate directly with OEMs such as Tesla, Ford, Toyota, GM, etc. This solution is revolutionary in the automotive industry and helps our car rental client to act faster, better and safer.
Along with developing the new features, you will be responsible for planning and introducing architectural and quality changes, implementing good practices, and software development standards. The client’s team is located in Ireland and we cooperate with them remotely.
- Develop an advanced platform for collecting and normalizing telemetry data acquired from vehicles
- Introduce and maintain the highest quality standards
- Participate in application architecture design and development
- Collaborate closely with other developers and other teams, especially Data Science team
- Participate in meetings with client/product owner
- Analysis of business needs and transforming them into product requirements
- Experience with designing and building applications with Python and/or Java on top of AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, S3, VPC, CDK)
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect the app with back-end services
- Experience with modern development tools (Git, CI/CD, Jenkins)
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken (B2+/C1)
- Good communication skills, openness
- Determination, assertiveness
Nice to have
- Experience with working with Amazon platforms and services: SageMaker, Glue, EMR, Athena
- Hands-on experience in building serverless applications (AWS Lambda)
- Experience with working with Spark
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure as a code tools (CDK and/or CloudFormation)
- Previous experience with BDD and unit testing
- Previous experience with pair programming
It's a great opportunity to work on various modern projects using cutting-edge technologies in a great environment where you can continuously exchange knowledge with highly professional experts and improve your expertise.
12 350 - 18 700 PLN
14 500 - 22 000 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?