Backend AWS Developer
Białystok | Kraków | Remote | Wrocław |
Software Development |
At the moment our recruitment process for Backend AWS Developer is held entirely online.
Grape Up is a consulting & technology company, helping enterprises create the most important applications by leveraging AI & cloud-native technologies and modern ways of delivering software.
We are developing a telematics platform which is collecting telemetry data acquired from vehicles, e.g. its location, tire pressure, amount of fuel, etc., processes and transfers them to the appropriate customer teams. We integrate directly with OEMs such as Tesla, Ford, Toyota, GM, etc. This solution is revolutionary in the automotive industry and helps our car rental client to act faster, better and safer.
Along with the new features development, you will be responsible for planning and introducing architectural and quality changes, implementing good practices, and software development standards. The client’s team is located in Ireland and we cooperate with them remotely.
- Develop advanced platform for collecting telemetry data acquired from vehicles
- Introduce and maintain the highest quality standards
- Participate in application architecture design and development
- Research, recommend, and integrate solutions to solve architectural and development challenges
- Collaborate closely with other developers and other teams
- Participate in meetings with client/product owner
- Analysis of business needs and transforming them into product requirements (e.g. increase the number of receiving data types)
- Experience with designing and building applications with Java and/or Python on top of AWS (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, S3, VPC, CDK)
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect the app with back-end services
- Experience with modern development tools (Git, CI/CD, Jenkins)
- Very good command of English (both written and spoken)
- Good communication skills, openness
- Determination & assertiveness
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience in building serverless applications (AWS Lambda)
- Experience with working with Docker
- Experience with AWS Infrastructure as a code tools (CDK and/or CloudFormation)
- Previous experience with BDD and unit testing
- Previous experience with pair programming
Working at Grape Up means contributing to the development of a unique product. Responsibility for solving demanding challenges. Being in charge of determining the right tools.
12 900 - 19 300 PLN
15 200 - 22 800 PLN
Your benefits on this position
Integration activities & trips
Private medical care
Wellbee mental health support
Position is held by
Feel that you fit right in?