We are looking for talented Pre-sales Cloud Solutions Engineer who will be working with sales team to conduct business and technical discovery with customers. And also will help them to understand technology/product capabilities and to make data based decisions on solution options, technology stacks and architectures. On this position you will have possibility to cooperate with sales on the RFP process and solution design including estimation and planning. You will participate in developing robust recommendations and proposal documents while also identifying critical dependencies & gaps. You will be responsible for research emerging technologies from cloud-native landscape to strengthen and diversify company offer.
@Grape Up we work hard and we play hard! - Check out our Fanpage to see what that looks like.
- Well versed with designing distributed software solutions running in cloud environments
- Deep understanding of the cloud-native technologies landscape and distributed systems architectures built on various technology stacks
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate high-level technical solutions to business problems
- Experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from various audiences
- Problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability to learn new concepts and technologies in a wide variety of software solution domains
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Good command of English (C1+)
- Willingness to travel (mostly USA & Europe)